Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It's not over yet

It has been quite a while since my last post. It had been so long that I actually thought that my last post was my last post. But...

Tonight, when I got in my car, an policeman from the White Plains PD came up to talk to me. He said that I had parked next to this woman and that she was afraid of me.

He said that she still insisted that I was following her. I told him that there was nobody parked on either side of me when I parked my car and that I hadn't seen her today. He agreed that she also said that she hadn't seen me but that the place where I parked my car was a threat. He said that she wanted to get an order of protection.

I explained to him that I had never done anything to this woman and that the only one of us who had ever been abusive was her. He told me to avoid contact with her. I told him that that was what I had been doing and yet I was still getting met by the Police.

So now I'm back to not knowing what to do. I really thought that this was over and I'm very unhappy that it isn't. This woman is using the police to harass me and there doesn't seem to be anything I can do about it.

No comments: