Tuesday, May 27, 2008

An Interesting Coincidence

I was telling the story to some good friends over the weekend. When I got to the part about Det. Martin, one of them said "You mean Keith?".

It turns out that I have friends who are friends with someone named Martin on the White Plains Police force. Martin is not an uncommon name and the White Plains PD is large enough that there certainly could be more than one but it is also possible that the detective who contacted me is friends with a friend of mine.

Meanwhile, as I have said before, I have no intention of altering my schedule in order to avoid her. I will not make contact or even acknowledge that she exists but I am going to take the trains I want to take.

1 comment:

lostjr said...

I am guessing there are cameras all over the stations that would show that you are not bothering this person.